Monday, September 8, 2008

The process - part 3

Now, for the ruler reflection on the surface of the sea. First i copy and paste it then rotate it upside down and finally reduce the opacity.



Then i add a background to my poster by creating a rectangle and fill it with gradient as shown above.



The only thing's missing is the 'Text'. I added text and apply a few effects on them.


For this text i duplicate the layer an move it a bit to the right and apply a blur effect. Next i reduce the opacity. This gives me a shadow effect to the text. I also made a border surrounding it by using rounded rectangle tools and use charcoal brush for its stroke.

For this one, i used a 3D effect on it. I also apply drop shadow to it.



Finally, the last step is placing my global warming symbol on the poster and it's done!

No comments: