Friday, July 18, 2008

About me~~

Peace be upon you..here i just wanna give a short introduction about myself...well, i am what i am, and that is something that u can never be..haha..quite nonsense..ok first of all, my name is nasuha..such a short name rite?huhu..so its easy for u to remember it..u can call me nasuha or suha...thats what my friend call me...about my age, i was born in 1989 but i'm still 18 coz my birthday is still ahead..(5 Oct)..but people usually call me as 19 and it makes me feel so old >.<..i'm the eldest in my siblings, have 2 sisters which is 17 years old and 15 years old..i come from kota bharu, kelantan...

Now i'm studying in Multimedia University(MMU) at Cyberjaya and i'm in Foundation of Creative Multimedia(FCM)..i'm not sure if i like this place.. ;P haha~~ well this is my first blog..i never had any blog before and i hate doing this writing thing.. @.@ the purpose of this blog is for my assignment's progress in computer graphics..so its not for my diaries or whatever.. ^^

Well, i love computers and internets..love my laptop so much !! ;p also love drawing, designing and anything about art (not exactly anything actually)..so thats the reason why i'm here. (i guess so)..sometimes when i'm bored i like day-dreaming..haha~~ i also like anime, manga n all that related with japanese(again, not exactly anything)..i'm quite friendly person (really??) and i like making friends =) but i dunno how ;p ..

Hmmm..what else to say?..well, i think thats all for this time..just a simple introduction..jaa ne~~ XP

No comments: