Sunday, July 20, 2008

Steps of creating my global warming symbol - Part 1

So, rite here i'll be showing a step-by-step process on how i did my symbol using Adobe illustrator and what tools i used to create my global warming symbol.



Firstly is to create the water-drop shape.I used the ellipse tools and make it bit oval.

Then i used the 'direct selection tools' to adjust the oval shape i just created to
form a water-drop shape.

I also add 1 more anchor point using the 'Add anchor point tool' and play around adjusting
the anchor point so the shape will look better and more like a water-drop shape.

After the shape looks perfect enough, i coloured it using gradient and i also
stroke it with the brush. The brush style i use is 'charcoal'.

So that's it for this part..The water-drop shape is now finish and i will continue with the second part in my next post.. ^^

No comments: