Sunday, July 20, 2008

Steps of creating my global warming symbol - Part 2

So i'll continue back from where i drop in my previous post.This is the second part and also the last part of step-by-step on how i did my symbol.

This time i use the 'paintbrush tool' to get a the shape as shown in the picture above.



Again i used the 'paintbrush tool' and draw three lines there as shown in the picture.



The next step is to draw the leaves for the tree.I also used 'paintbrush tool' to get this shape.
This time i change the colour to 'green'.



Now for the land part.I still used the same tool as before and i also
add some fruits to make it looks more like an island.



Lastly, i added some bubble to make it looks like the island is in the water.
I used 'paintbrush tool' instead of 'ellipse tool' so that the bubble won't look so circle.

That's it!! My global warming symbol is done!! It's just a simple symbol ;p

No comments: